It's often necessary to create a Calendar event that begins on one day and ends on another day, for example, one that begins on Thursday at 3:00pm and ends on Friday at 5:00pm. To create an event like this, follow these steps:
- Click the Calendar icon in the OPTIMAL Toolbar.
- Click the Add an event button at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill in the Event Title.
- If this is a Parenting Plan event, click the checkbox next to "This is part of my parenting plan schedule".
- Add any Event Text that you want (optional)
- Set the Start/End date and time controls so the End Date comes one day after the Start Date, similar to the image below (using your own dates and times, of course).
- If this is a repeating event, click the radio button labeled This is a repeating event, then set the repeat options as necessary.
- Click the Add this event button.