Follow these steps to delete multiple Calendar events:
- Click the Calendar toolbar icon at the top of the OPTIMAL screen.
- At the bottom o the Calendar screen, click the button labeled List my events.
- Put a checkmark in the checkboxes on the right side of the screen that correspond to the events you want to delete.
Tip: You may select all of the events on the screen by clicking on the Delete icon at the top of the column of checkboxes.
- A confirmation prompt will appear asking if you really want to delete the checked events. Click Cancel if you don't want to delete the events, or click Okay if you do want to delete them.
- If you click Okay, you're taken to a final confirmation screen where you asked again if you really want to delete the events.
- Clicking Yes, delete the events will remove all of the checked events.
Tip: To increase the number of events that can be deleted at one time, set the
Number of items to show per page in your Personal Settings to a larger number. This setting is located under the Misc tab in the Personal Settings screen.