As a convenience, you can copy any event from the Calendar into the Tracker and turn it into a Tracker event. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Calendar icon to view the Calendar.
- If necessary, navigate to the month and/or year that contains the event you want to copy.
- Click on the Calendar event to view it.
- In the lower-right corner of the View Calendar Event screen, click the button labeled Tracker Event.
- The times and dates from the Calendar event are copied into the Tracker "Add Event" screen. A message is also displayed at the top of the screen confirming that you're loading dates from an existing Calendar event.
- Adjust the times and/or dates as needed. You may also add optional information such as expenses, notes,
etc by clicking the icon next to the "additional options" text. These notes or flags will be added to the very first day of the visit period. (You can add notes and other information to the other days in the visit period whenever you want.)
- To save the Tracker record, click the Save this record button.
- A confirmation message is displayed when the record is saved. Click the Continue button to return to the Tracker screen.