If you're having difficulty logging in to OPTIMAL, check the following things:
- Do you have cookies enabled in your browser? Your browser must be set to accept cookies in order to log in to OPTIMAL. This is the most common problem encountered where logging in is concerned. For information on cookie settings, use your browser's Help file or User's Guide.
- Make sure the time and date on your PC are correct. An incorrect time or date can cause the login process to fail. Consult your PC's Help file or User's Guide for information on cookie settings.
- On some browsers, especially Internet Explorer, clearing the cache of temporary files can allow you to login. This is an issue with the browser, not with OPTIMAL. To clear the cache in most versions of Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, and look for the settings labeled Temporary internet files.
- Check to see if you can successfully get in to the demo. If you can, chances are an incorrect password or account number is the problem. The demo is a standard OPTIMAL account, so if you can get in to it, you should be able to get in to your account.
- Some browsers don't handle cookies properly. Closing all browser windows usually 'cures' the problem. You must close all running browsers for this to take effect.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, please contact us so we can help you.