You can export the Tracker records to a 'comma-delimited' or Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format by following these steps:
Note: This procedure also works for other exported data, such as the Child Support Tracker, Contacts List, etc.
- Go to the Print and Export screen by clicking on the printer icon in the toolbar.
- Select Custody Tracker from the drop-down list next to the line that says Export records from.
- Select the month and year to export the records from.
- If you want to include the Tracker time stamps, place a checkmark in the Show timestamps for Tracker events checkbox.
- If you want, add a title. This title will appear at the top of the Export Results screen.
- Click the Export Records button. A new window will open with the exported results.
- To format the results for copying into Excel, copy the entire Export Results screen (press CTRL-A on your keyboard) and then press CTRL-C.
- (Optional) Open a text editor such as Notepad and paste everything into a blank page. Then select everything again (press CTRL-A on your keyboard) and then press CTRL-C. This step removes all formatting that Excel may try to use (tables, fonts, colors, etc).
- Open Excel and press CTRL-V on your keyboard. The results will be pasted into Excel formatted by row and column.