home | optimal demo | help & faq | feature tour | links | affiliates | contact us | get optimal
Your browser appears to have Javascript disabled.
Please enable Javascript in order to use this site.
(This site will not function properly for you without Javascript)

How can I edit an existing payment? (viewed 3710 times)

To edit an existing support payment record, follow the steps below.

  1. Click on the Support icon in the OPTIMAL toolbar. The Support Tracker year view appears.

  2. Select the payment to edit by clicking on the Date for the entry to edit.

  3. When the record appears, the Save this entry button is surrounded by a red margin, indicating the record is locked. To unlock the record, click the Unlock button, as shown below.

    This record is locked to prevent accidental updates. To edit and save this record, click the 'Unlock' button.

  4. The margin around the Save this entry button turns green. The record is unlocked and you may now save the record.
Note that editing an existing record may cause the Year to Date totals to change.

Most Frequently Viewed FAQ Pages:
  1. Can I use any web browser with OPTIMAL? (22019 views)
  2. Can I get previous years in my OPTIMAL account? (Yes) (20665 views)
  3. What do I do first? (11862 views)
  4. How do I import SPARC Parenting Time Tracker into OPTIMAL? (10514 views)
  5. What is a 'block' of parenting time? (10426 views)
  6. Can both parents use OPTIMAL? (Yes) (10391 views)
  7. How do I use the OPTIMAL system? (10292 views)
  8. What exactly is OPTIMAL? (10257 views)
  9. How can OPTIMAL help me? (9588 views)
  10. What is the OPTIMAL toolbar? (9566 views)

 Home | About | Affiliates | Links | Contact | Privacy | Terms of Use     2003-2012 All Rights Reserved.
"ParentingTime" and "OPTIMAL" are trademarks of ParentingTime.net
Forgot your password?