To leave a note for someone in the Private Message Center (PMC), follow these steps:
- Click on the Messages icon in the OPTIMAL toolbar.
- Click on the Compose button at the top of the PMC screen.
- Select the user from the Recipient: drop-down list.
- Fill in the Subject: line.
- Type your message into the Message text box.
- Click the Send message button.
The PMC can be enabled independently for each Guest account you create. PMC messaging is on by default, so if you want to be able to send and receive messages you don't have to do anything. If you want to disable the PMC for a specific Guest, just go to your Settings page and turn it off for that Guest.
The PMC is a great way to collaborate and make arrangements with the other parent. By using the PMC as a buffer you can avoid confrontations and reduce conflict when dealing with the other parent.