To add a note to a repeating Calendar event, follow these steps:
Note: Changing the details of a repeating event (such as adding a note) causes all of that particular repeating event's days to change. If you want to add a note to just a single day, create a new, single-day event and use it to hold the note.
- Click on the Calendar icon in the OPTIMAL toolbar.
- Click on the Add to calendar button at the bottom of the Calendar.
- Find the event to be modified, and click the the Edit record button for that event.
- Add the note. Use the Spell Check if you would like to check the spelling in your note.
- Click the Update this event.
- The event is updated and you are brought to the Calendar Administration home page.
- Note the flashing Rebuild Calendar prompt. Rebuild the calendar by clicking the Rebuild calendar button.
- Your repeating event will now display the note you added.