The Custom Label Settings allow you to create your own labels that appear in the Type and Location drop down lists on the Tracker and Calendar pages. You can set up to twenty (20) custom labels.
For example, you may want to change one of the Location labels to "Grandma" for when a visit takes place at Grandma's home. Or you may want to change one of the Type labels to "Camping" if you went on a camping trip with the kids.
To set your custom labels, follow these steps:
- Click on the Calendar icon in the OPTIMAL toolbar at the top of the screen.
- At the bottom of the Calendar screen, click the Add an event button.
- Choose Use the Standard Form on the next screen.
- Click the Label Manager button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Type the name of the new label you want to create into the Label name text field.
- Select whether it should appear in the Tracker or Calendar.
- Select whether it is an Event or Location label.
- Click the Add this label button.
Setting the custom labels is completely optional; they are there for you to use as needed.
NOTE: If you add a new label and don't see it in the drop-down list, you may have added it into the Calendar and are looking for it in the
Tracker (or vice versa). Make sure you select the correct location in Step #6 above.